Dungeon Rushers is a 2D tactical RPG available for PC, Mac and Linux, combining aspects of the classic dungeon crawler and turn-based combat.
Dungeon Rushers Story
Elian, a toilet cleaner by profession, aspired to a better life and decided to join the (almost) noble community of dungeon looters. Travel by his sides through dusty crypts, not really abandoned mines, a wild jungle, a deserted… desert and even a Richelin-starred tavern.
Do your best with the strange characters you will come across during your journey to stop the dealings of a dark enterprise trying to monopolize the dungeon market.
Experience a single player campaign full of humor and surprises, with over 20 hours of gameplay! Explore more than 70 dungeons infested with monsters guarding piles of plunder in 4 different environments (crypt, mountain, jungle and desert)!
Recruit 9 adventurers with unique skillsets to expand your team. Choose the best combination to overcome the traps and monsters lurking in the darkness!
Improve your heroes’ skills to make them even more powerful! Place them strategically on the battlefield to win turn-based battles worthy of any classic RPG!
Craft over one hundred different pieces of equipment using plunder collected from your dungeon explorations!
Complete the bonus challenges to unlock the Heroic difficulty mode, where only the greatest survivors will discover the epic treasures!
Create and share your dungeons!
Extend even more the Dungeon Rushers experience by making your own dungeons and challenging your friends to escape unharmed. Watch their progress and don’t hesitate to mock your friends!
Using the simple, intuitive tools, select your dungeon theme, then make your choice among thirty different monsters and a hundred traps that can be placed in your dungeon to stop any adventurers laying hands on your treasure!
- Humorous campaign with varied soundtrack and graphic environments
- Interactive exploration system
- Classical turn-based combat for a hint of nostalgia
- Advanced team management (equipment, skill upgrades, combat positions…)
- Large selection of skills to choose from (scouting, healing, dodging, trap deactivation, monster tracking)
- Crafting system with a wide range of recipes to unlock
- Game mode with randomly generated dungeons
- High replayability with a Heroic difficulty mode available for each dungeon
- Online arena system with matchmaking and rankings
- Battle against your friends
- Unique epic soundtrack
Take a look at the Dungeon Rushers Early Access video:
Dungeon Rushers will be released for $14.99 on May 11th, 2016 for PC, Mac and Linux on Steam Early Access.