In a press release sent to Gaming Cypher today, developer Gaffa Games announced that free-to-play Dreamslide Plus will be available for iOS devices February 18.
It looks (and sounds) easy, but Dreamslide Plus is actually pretty challenging. During each dream, players must help main character Little John “fly” by drawing lines underneath him. The trick is to make sure that Little John doesn’t lose speed or fall from the sky. Stars boost Little John’s speed, and special items are worth bonus points. Gobbling up stars at a quick pace is essential if players want Little John to stay at cruising speed.
- Unique gameplay: Think fast and draw lines in real time to avoid falling off the screen or hitting obstacles.
- Incredibly challenging: It may take a lot of practice to control Little John, but you’ll love being in the “flow” once you learn how to fly.
- Levels are meant to be difficult: You’ll need a lot of practice to reach the goal.
- 40 partially randomized levels: Rote memorization won’t help!
- Delightful soundtrack: A lighthearted music score contributes to the game’s dreamlike atmosphere.
- Combo system: Collect stars in succession and increase your score exponentially. How far can you go?
- Achievements: Can you collect them all?
- Leaderboards: Compare all your level scores with your friends.
- Combo mode: Play an endless level to achieve the largest combo possible.
Take a look at the new screenshots:
And, here is the official trailer:
Dreamslide Plus will be available February 18 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Source: Press Release