Owners of the original game will be able to export their existing save data to continue their journey as the Arisen, while those new to the series can begin their Dragon’s Dogma experience afresh.
Per the official Wikia Dragon’s Dogma page:
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
- More skills/equipment/augments:
-Level 3 Skills DD: DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master
-Over 100 pieces of new equipment
-All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground caverns
-14 new character/Pawn augments
-New tiers of equipment enhancement
- Increased character customization options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will not be a DLC instead it will be a stand-alone game which will be sold in hard copy and digital copy. It is planned to be sold at $39.99/€29.99/£19.99.
The game will be released on:
- 23 April in North America
- 25 April in Japan
- 26 April in Europe
- Both digital and disc version will be available on PlayStation 3
- Disc version will be available for Xbox 360 (digital version will be available around summer
You can view the trailer below:
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will be available in the US on April 23rd and across Europe on April 26.
What did you think? Let us know below.