Dota 2: New Patch Available
You can find the full patch notes below:
- Enabled Drow and Tusk in Captain’s Mode (Tournament Version).
- Enabled Bristleback, Slark and Skywrath Mage in Captain’s Mode (Latest Version).
- Invoker: Fixed Cold Snap being purgeable.
- Skywrath Mage: Fixed hitbox being too small.
- Slark: Fixed Shadow Dance giving Slark flying vision.
- Slark: Fixed Shadow Dance granting passive bonuses to Slark illusions.
- Slark: Fixed an issue causing Shadow Dance’s passive modifier to not update in the UI, despite being active.
- Slark: Fixed Dark Pact continuing while Slark is dead.
- Slark: Essence Shift counters on both Slark and enemy heroes will show the total duration ( i.e. the time that the most recent stack will expire.)
- Slark: Fixed a number of incorrect spell interactions with Dark Pact.
- Slark: Fixed a number of horizontal movement ability interactions with Pounce.
- Troll Warlord: Fixed Berserker’s Rage bonus damage not being applied as base damage.
- Tusk: Fixed Frozen Sigil not affecting magic immune units.
- Added HUD Skins to the Workshop Importer.
Looking forward to playing with the new courier?
- Previous NVIDIA – PhysX – Real-Time Fluid Physics Demo
- Next Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection New Website by Konami