Developer Radial Games has announced that ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS will launch on May 1st.
In ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS, players take to the skies in a beautifully intense, dynamic and colorful game of rocket tag. Filled with a whirlwind of fireworks, sparkles and action, this ‘80s-meets-modern dogfight is coupled with an amazing soundtrack making it the ultimate party game. The fluid, easy-to-learn/hard-to-master controls make ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS a skill game with room for all levels.
For those seeking a more ethereal experience, ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS also supports Zen Mode, allowing 1-4 players to simply draw with the music.
Updates Since Early Access: The Evolution
Since ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS launched on Early Access in May 2014, we’ve been collaborating with the online community and working tirelessly to make the game the best that it can be. Here are some of the changes we’ve made in the past year:
- Multiple game modes: Bubble Mode, Tug-o-War, or Tournament
- Non-competitive Zen Mode: A Radial Games favorite, this game mode allows players to simply fly around the beautiful environment and draw. Work alone or together to create mesmerizing designs.
- Multiple tunable features: Make the game uniquely yours (sumo rockets, anyone?)
- Even more audio tracks!
- 1-4 players (free-for-all, team-based, or co-operative Zen Mode)
- Artistic colourful trails–each match is a unique work of art!
- Blood-pumping, one-of-a-kind soundtrack by Ben Lam
- Challenging, human-like AI
- Oh, and ROCKETS, ROCKETS, and more ROCKETS.
Take a look at the new screenshots:
Here is the launch trailer:
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS is on Steam Early Access and will fully launch on May 1st for 10% off the usual price of $12.99 USD.
Source: Press Release