DisplayFusion is said to be able to make your multi-monitor life much easier. It has powerful features like Multi-Monitor Taskbars, TitleBar Buttons and fully customizable Functions.
DisplayFusion Lets You:
- Customize your desktop with Multi-Monitor Wallpapers from WallpaperFusion, Flickr, Vladstudio and more
- Tile, stretch, scale, crop, position and tint your images exactly how you want.
- Keep your windows easily organized by adding a taskbar to each of your monitors
- DisplayFusion comes bundled with over 30 pre-configured Functions, or you can create your own powerful custom Functions
- Create Functions to load Wallpaper or Monitor Profiles, move windows around, change window opacity, toggle DisplayFusion features and much more
- Use DisplayFusion to set your Monitor Configuration. Configure the resolution, colour depth, refresh rate and orientation
- Save your configurations as Monitor Profiles that you can load later using a key combination or TitleBar Button
- Link a Wallpaper Profile with your Monitor Profile to load your desktop wallpaper automatically based on the monitors you have connected
- Use DisplayFusion’s powerful Windows Logon background image changer to customize your logon screen.
- Why settle for one screen saver on your main monitor? With DisplayFusion you can span your screen saver across all monitors, or even display a different screen saver on each monitor.
- Multi-Monitor Taskbars
- Multi-Monitor wallpaper management
- Customizable functions (with hotkey mapping)
- Monitor configuration and profiles
- Window snapping
- Window management
- Window location rules (automatically move application windows)
- Change your Windows logon background
- Multi-Monitor Screen Savers
- Save and restore your desktop icon layout
- Supports as many monitors as you can hookup to your computer
- Available in over 30 languages
Display Fusion is now available on Steam at 25% off at $22.49.
What did you think? Is this something that you’ve been looking for?