DICE just announced that it’s hiring for an Analytics Manager in Stockholm.
Below are the position specs:
The core responsibility is to focus on owning the analysis required to provide research products as well as for assessing strategic ad hoc analysis. The analyst plays a critical role in supporting the analysis, evaluation, and communication of potential new business opportunities.
The Analytics Manager leads the analytics team efforts in developing bottom up market sizing models as well as forecasts utilizing primary research and third-party research. Maintains and update industry models, as well as company specific models with the long-term goal of continually enhancing and refining models to extract efficiency in processes.
Highly skilled subject matter expert responsible for gathering and measuring the player experience using the scientific method (iterative process consisting of characterizations, hypotheses, predictions, and experimentation).
Track and gather data from already existing backend game data systems, analyse the data to find patterns/trends and presenting the result in a, for the purpose, suitable way.
Passionate about continuously improve and innovate our systems to reach higher efficiency and quality.
What skills does DICE look for?
- University education in Business, Engineering or other relevant area
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience (interactive entertainment company, research, consulting)
- Strong Excel skills with an emphasis on pivot tables and writing macros; experience in database/data manipulation skills and experience in statistics
- Advantage if interest/experience in video gaming and/or online communities or equivalent
Other qualities of importance
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills; with ability to present to all levels within the organization and understanding how to differentiate presentations depending on the customer
- Expert in data base analysis
- Solution oriented
- Proactive and take initiatives
- High analytical skills and process oriented – Energetic and goal focused – Flexible and hands-on – Cooperates successfully with different people
The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Please apply online with a CV and cover letter in English.
And below is the official tweet:
— EA_DICE (@EA_DICE) November 22, 2013
Let us know if this is for you or just pass it along to a friend who is looking.