Google Play-featured action card game receives accolades
and releases new update
SAN FRANCISCO – April 7, 2017 – Games publisher Proficient City has announced today that Devil Age, its strategic MMORPG featuring action card game elements, is a Google Play-featured app in Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand.
In Devil Age, the player assumes the role of an unexpected hero who must free fellow demons from the reign of cruel gods. The game is available for download from Google Play or play the PC version on Facebook Gameroom.
An iOS version of the game will be released in the near future.
New Update Details
Devil Age’s latest game update adds the King’s Trial dungeon and upgraded daily events such as Treasure Digging and Capture Rewards. There are also additional wing types to make players more powerful.
The King’s Trial dungeon tasks players to face off against mirror images of “The Big Three” bosses by ascending the Tower of Trials. Challengers that defeat The Big Three will receive special rewards.
King’s Trial dungeon rewards include:
- Lucifer’s Trial: Basic Ice Zircon, Normal Ice Zircon, Advance Ice Zircon, Top Ice Zircon
- Diablo’s Trial: Basic Wind Zircon, Normal Wind Zircon, Advance Wind Zircon, Top Wind Zircon
- Lena’s Trial: Basic Fire Zircon, Normal Fire Zircon, Advance Fire Zircon, Top Fire Zircon
King’s Trial rewards can be used to awaken a hero’s inner Demon, which alters the hero’s appearance and increases attributes. King’s Trial is also the third Devil Age dungeon – joining Trio and Three-headed Dragon – to offer cross-server support, thereby enabling teams to be formed with players from different game servers.
The improved Treasure Digging and Capture Rewards for Daily Events now gives the player a chance to receive better rewards, like an advanced Summon Book or Gems, when completing events.
The additional Wing types that have been added with the new update can be earned when a player reaches level 36. With a total of eight upgrade levels, each Wing upgrade grants increased power and a unique appearance and attribute to the player.
A Devil Bond Recommendation feature is another updated feature addition: When the player chooses a devil, the game will now recommend two other devils that are the best matches to formulate a team.
Additional Game Features
- Build an Army of Evil: More than 80 devils available with more constantly being added to the game.
- Battle Formation System: Strategically select team formations that exploit enemy weaknesses.
- Elemental Magic: Unleash the forces of Fire, Water, and Wind to disrupt an opponent’s skills.
- Challenging Dungeons: Explore and battle through multiple dungeons to grow power and obtain special rewards.