Cologne – April 21, 2017 – Tickets for the new premium business forum devcom are available online now via https://devcom2017.eventbrite.de. A limited number of Early Bird tickets are on offer at 15% discount until May 31, 2017 – first come, first served!
Brand-new games industry forum devcom will take place alongside gamescom in Cologne for the first time this summer. From August 20 – 24, 2017 (Sunday to Thursday) devcom presents a stellar line-up of events including the devcom developer conference, devcom summits and new info exchange area, the devcom developer lounge, as well as the official gamescom keynotes. Rounding off with indie conference RESPAWN @ devcom, the devcom program features exciting content delivered in talks, workshops, keynotes and tutorials, across the spectrum of the games industry.
Interested in finding out about best practices, the latest trends, doing business more efficiently or growing your network? devcom is where it will be happening.
Tickets are available in all price brackets, delivering great value at every level:
- devcom VIP Pass: premium service across all 5 days + access to the full program – €1,019.15
- devcom All-Access Pass: access across all 5 days to most devcom program features – €764.15
- devcom Business Pass: access to both devcom conferences and key business events at devcom – €424.15
- devcom Students Pass: access to both devcom conferences + some main events at devcom – €169.15
- RESPAWN @ devcom Conference Pass: access to RESPAWN @ devcom + some key devcom events – €143.00
- RESPAWN @ devcom Student Pass: access to RESPAWN @ devcom + some devcom events – €59.00
All the above prices do not include fees and VAT. To qualify for a Student Pass, you must be an enrolled student, 29 years old or younger, and you will need to present your student ID at the registration desk.
The 15% Early Bird discount applies to all the above price brackets, but the number of discounted tickets is limited, so grab your advantage now at the ticket shop: https://devcom2017.eventbrite.de
Find out more about passes and prices and keep an eye out for regular program updates at www.devcom.global.