Square Enix has confirmed that Deus Ex: The Fall will be coming to PC through Steam on March 25.
Deus Ex: The Fall has already released for iOS and Android last month. You can check out the screenshots here.
You can view Deus Ex: The Fall’s key features below:
- No in-game purchase options
- 28 Steam achievements
- Adjusted AI
- Steam Trading Cards, Badges and (TBC)
- Revised tutorial
- Full keyboard and Mouse control optimisation
- Rebalanced game economy taking into account no IAP
- Microsoft Controller support
- Removal of auto target options
- Reduction in aiming recital size
- Choice in cover style as DXHR (HOLD or Toggle)
- Resolution options
- Anti Aliasing option
- Control maps for keyboard and gamepad
Here are a couple of new screenshots:
The Steam version will cost $9.99/£7.99/€9.99, and if you pre-order the game now (or grab it for a limited time after launch) you will also get the original Deus Ex – Game of the Year Edition for free.
Let us know if you’re excited about the PC version of Deus Ex: The Fall and if you are planning on getting it.
Source: Square Enix