Developer Bungie revealed exclusive PlayStation details and screenshots for Destiny.
Here are some new exclusive PlayStation details for Destiny taken directly from the PlayStation Blog:
- The Monte Carlo – an exotic assault rifle, is a handcrafted showpiece with a sleek look that masks the cruel reality of its function — the efficient elegant delivery of war against any who would tarnish its legacy. Upgrades increase the weapon’s “hip fire” effectiveness and boost melee cool down, providing a firm grounding for close range domination.
- The Hawkmoon, -an exotic hand cannon, is a true gunslinger’s weapon — a smooth sidearm that makes every bullet count with intricate “hawk feather” etchings carved into the weapon’s silvered barrel. Damage boosts increase the combat effectiveness, making it a formidable weapon.
- “Aurora Wake” – A hull lined with arcane instruments, crafted by a circle of Warlocks – gifting the ship with a preternatural sense for the strange.
- “Crypt Hammer” – A deep-strike insertion variant, built to carry Guardians safely through contested space. Carries hardpoints once used to hold Suros TL-SEAD anti-radiation missiles.
- “Outrageous Fortune” – A rugged, versatile explorer for those ready to gamble everything in search of ancient secrets and alien power.
- For the Warlock class – Manifold Seeker armor that was built to help Warlocks survive the secret realms of the Vex.
- For the Titan class – Vanir, a battle-tested armor set forged to protect Titans against the heavy firepower of the Cabal.
- For the Hunter class – Argus, a durable all-environment wire-weave for those out to scout the frontier.
The Dust Palace Strike: An exclusive three-player cooperative Strike that can be played with friends or match made. You’ll track a Cabal extraction team through the husks of an ancient human skyscraper, the Dust Palace, buried in the shifting dunes of Mars and face a new enemy, the Psion Flayers.
The Exodus Blue Competitive Multiplayer Map: A mid-sized Crucible arena that pairs perfectly with Control and Skirmish game modes. The Exodus Blue, a long-dead vessel, once brought hope and humanity to worlds beyond Earth. Here, Guardians challenge one another, forging a new hope and future in the fires of the Crucible.
Take a look at the new screenshots below:
The Destiny Beta starts July 17 and the game is slated to release September 9. Did you take part in the Alpha over the weekend?
Source: PlayStation Blog