Published by BadLand Games and developed by Byte4Games, Demon’s Crystals tells the story of a world once ruled by immensely powerful astral demons known as “Uricans” who became comfortable at the top of the food chain. However, everything changed when three mysterious beings suddenly turned the planet’s peaceful population into destructive minions. You must now take control of the remaining Uricans to restore order, save the world, and safeguard your place in the sun!
With eight different game modes, Demon’s Crystals features colorful visuals, addictive co-op action, and intense arcade gameplay that are sure to leave an impression on twin-stick shooter fans.
Controlling your Urican is as simple as pointing your character in the right direction – and shooting! New weapons and power-ups are auto-equipped as you find them – and they’ll expire when you run out of time. Be mindful of your surroundings, shoot to kill, and make the most of each equipped weapon and power-up to give the horde some lasting, painful memories.
- Battle wiry skeletons, lumbering ghouls, wicked wraiths, and fearsome bosses at the end of each world!
- Equip dozens of weapons ranging from a powerful missile launcher, shot multipliers, mysterious blue force assistants, and more
- Pick up special power-ups such as bullet time, winged boots, ice runes, blue mushroom to get an edge over your enemies
- Dodge hidden traps and rely on the destructible environment to survive
- Enjoy 8 game modes – including single-player, local and co-op multiplayer
- Put your skills to the test against players from all over the world and see if you can get the highest score in the Survival leaderboards
Take a look at the Demon’s Crystals Consoles Teaser Trailer:
Demon’s Crystals will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as a digital release Friday, May 12th for $4.99 / €4.99 / £3.99.