Developer Rebound Games has announced that its side scrolling survival shooter mobile game with a highly dynamic environment, Deadly Labs, has entered Beta phase. Lots of things can be shot, destroyed or thrown, causing randomness and a variety of playing experience. The player’s mission is to survive a certain time, defending a toxic Poison-Barrel, while the enemy characters try to blow up the place.
The physics engine was used to create a new balance system for the different enemy creatures, where they are trying to keep on their feet once they were hit. Most of the enemy animations will happen dynamically by balancing their ragdolls, so only a few static animations were made for them. You never know what’s going to happen!
- Simple 2-finger move & shoot touch system
- 7 levels included in the demo
- Hidden objectives per level
- Self-balancing ragdoll system
- Dynamic, destructible 3d environment
- Multiple weapons and defense machines
- Tutorial for the first level
- Training levels for special weapons
- Record gameplay and share it with your friends