Here are the update notes:
- When a costume that can be damaged is selected in Movies, users can now trigger the costume damage by pressing L1 while the movie is playing.
- An icon has been added to the Select Character screen to indicate costumes that can be damaged.
- Improved an issue where a signout notification is displayed when a user accepts a Ranked Match or Throwdown Challenge invitation.
- Improved an issue which caused a the game to crash when the user pressed the OPTIONS button with an external keyboard connected during a Lobby Match.
- Hair options F through H are now selectable in Movies.
- GP increases and decreases are now reflected correctly in “Today’s Results”.
- Changes in Options > Screen Settings are now remembered when the game is rebooted.
And, here is the announcement tweet:
— Team NINJA (@TeamNINJAStudio) May 29, 2015
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round is available for PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Source: Official Website