Horror shooter Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition by developer Homegrown Games is now out on Steam.
The developer describes the game as,
“a playable B-Movie, a trash Experience composed out of 60% humour, 30% horror and 10% technical flaws.”
Take a look at the game features below:
- 11 Levels of pure madness
- 15 different guns & weaponized items
- Soundtrack featuring Nox Arcana
- 67 puzzles
- 238 lovely clipping errors
- 35 sophisticated AI bugs
- Guaranteed minimum of 10 crashes when playing through the game!
- 168 additional glitches
- Play it as adventure, as shooter or as both!
- Explore the levels with your Oculus Rift Kit in VR!
- Watch the full movie “Night of the living dead” ingame!
Take a look at the ‘Into the Dark – Bits & Bytes’ video below:
You can now download Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition for $9.99 on Steam.
What did you think?