Hamburg, Germany, November 25, 2015 – Daedalic Entertainment today released another one of their award-winning adventures, The Whispered World, exclusively for the iPad. In The Whispered World, the player takes on the role of young clown Sadwick, who leaves his circus to experience epic adventures. The Whispered World is available on the App Store for 9.99 € / 7.99 £ / 9.99 US-$. For the first two weeks after release, players can take advantage of a 20% discount and purchase the game for 7.99 € / 5.99 £ / 7.99 US-$.
The Whispered World is the story of Sadwick the clown and his family, who travel the world with their circus. But there’s nothing funny about that for him. He’s haunted by nightmares, foretelling him his world will be shattered. But little does he know about the prophetic nature of these visions: it is Sadwick himself who will bring ruin to his own world. Together with his trusty pet Spot, a huge joyful caterpillar with amazing abilities, he goes on a great adventure. In the course of his travels, the sad clown Sadwick meets a lot of amazing characters and gets into incredible situations.
This modern adventure genre classic finally found its way to the iPad. For this purpose, Daedalic Entertainment completely revised the game and its control mechanisms. Daedalic Entertainment’s The Whispered World was awarded the German Computer Game Awards 2010 for the best game for young adults.
The Whispered World Key Features
- One of Daedalic’s most popular classics – now exclusively available for iPad
- Completely revised control mechanisms – perfectly matched to the operation via touch screen
- Mysterious riddles and fascinating puzzles
- Epic story with wondrous characters
- More than 15 hours of enjoyable playtime
- Exclusive audio comments from “Poki” and Marco Hüllen, the authors of the game (available in German with English subtitles)
Watch the trailer to get an impression of The Whispered World:
The Whispered World is available, digitally and exclusively for the iPad, on the App Store for 9.99 € / 7.99 £ / 9.99 US-$.
Source: Press Release