Cubemen 2 is a fast paced, action packed, original 3D Strategy game where you use your little Cubemen units to defend and attack enemies in a range of awesome game modes including CTF, Skirmish, Territory and more.
For the multi-player enthusiasts, you can compete in up to 6 player online Solo or Team battles against other humans or AI, for the top spot on the global rankings. Host your own online games or join other games in the easy to use game lobby.
For those that prefer the single-player experience, Cubemen 2 offers 2 unique single-player game modes plus a Campaign mode, all with online rankings so you can compete against the worlds best. The game offers enough variety to satisfy everyones strategy gaming needs.
Play on an almost endless supply of new and exciting user generated levels, or launch the easy to use built in level editor and make and share your own. All levels are stored locally so you can play your favorites when offline.
You can view the game’s official launch trailer below:
- Five outstanding game modes including CTF, Territory and Rescue!
- Customizable unit skins… Play as Cowboys, Knights or even Luchadores!
- Built in Level Editor to play and share your own levels
- Customizable level themes… Choose from over 20 styles
- No static towers. Move your Cubemen around the level and attack or defend at will
- Campaign mode where you compete against others for a global ranking
- Up to 6 player cross-platform multi-player carnage
- Find new online levels to play with a single click Nine specialised unit types including path blockers, mines and freeze lightning
- Real 3D levels with Teleporters, Healing Stations and floating platforms
- Online ranking for all game modes
- Teams and individual multi-player games against Humans, AI or both!
- Clean, rich and simplistic visuals that keep the focus on the strategy
Original soundtrack for Cubemen and Cubemen 2, Composed by Levan Iordanishvili.
- Cubemen 1 Main Theme
- Ricky Rockets
- Flint Flamer
- Frill Grunt
- Moty Mortar
- Laslo Laser
- Fred Freezer
- Sid Sniper
- Mike Medic
- Cubemen 2 Main Theme
- Waly Wall
- Milo Mine
- Larry Lightning
- Cubemen 2 Rock On
- Cubemen 1 Main Theme Piano
- Cubemen 1 Main Theme Sheet Music
The soundtrack will download to your computer to the following location …/SteamApps/common/Cubemen 2/Soundtrack folder.
* Some visual customisations requires in-game purchase.
You can purchase Cubemen 2 on Steam for 25% off at $5.99. Sale ends Monday, April 15th.
Will you be taking advantage of the sale and giving Cubemen 2 a try?