Crytek has released the CryEngine 3.6.4 Build 2715 and along with it, the full details.
Here are the full release notes:
- Fixed data races in the ATLComponents
- Fixed Audio-related Release compile errors
- Added GetConfigPath method to the AudioSystem interface
- Include game folder into the audio config path
- Fixed the Audio Config data cleanup
- Added the AudioSystem config data update on save event in ACB
- (ACB) Basic support for preload controls
- (ACB) Moved connections under CAudioControl
- (ACB) Preserve correct WwiseState/WwiseSwitch tags when saving
- (ACB) Removed XML tags of control types that are not used
- (ACB) Minor code cleanup
- (ACB) Support for platform groups for the Preload Requests
- (ACB) Fixed spamming console with file not found messages
- (ACB) Updated preload data format
- (ACB) Saves level controls inside level folders
- (ACB) Fixed problems with adding folders
- (ACB) Filepath being set for new controls
- (ACB) Changed order of tabs
- Fixed filecache entry unloading and audio config filepath in the ACB.
- Changed Preload Request xml layout and parsing to accommodate the related ACB functionality
- Introduced the pop-up selector window for audio environments and audio preload requests
- (Assets) Updated handgear, industrial lamp, lightswitch and panels material and textures.
- (Assets) Updated factory_door material and textures. Moved door frame Max content into Door Max file so pivots can be setup easily. Deleted unnecessary frame LODs. Reset scene materials. Deleted unused material and now unused Max file.
- (Assets) Airfield assets update. Various material tweaks, texture updates. Deleted DDN’s with DDNA’s.
You can take a look at the official Steam website right here.