Team Psykskallar just released its Cry of Fear, the free-to-play psychological single-player and co-op horror game.
The game is set in a deserted town filled with horrific creatures and nightmarish delusions. Player will be a young man desperately searching for answers in the cold Scandinavian night, finding his way through the city as he slowly descends into madness.
You can view the trailer below:
- Huge single-player campaign with over 8 hours of gameplay
- Multiple endings and over 20 different unlockables to keep you playing
- Full length co-op campaign with up to 4 players
- Strong modding support with 12 custom campaigns and examples included, with requests from modding community listened to and implemented
- Terrifying and unforgettable atmosphere
- 24 different and unique weapons to choose from
- Unlockable extra campaign after beating single-player
- Original soundtrack comprises over 5 hours of haunting, melodic music
You can download Cry of Fear on Steam for free.
Will you be giving this game a try?