Seoul – Feb. 9, 2017 – Defenders of corruption enter the eternal battle between light and darkness as NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, reveals the action role-playing game (RPG) CrushMon http://crushmon.nexon.com/en for iOS and Android devices. CrushMon is available now in Canada, Malaysia, Netherlands and Philippines, and the mobile game will launch globally later this year.
CrushMon thrusts players into Sky Island, a sanctuary in the sky threatened by the God of Darkness. Heroes will emerge to bring back light to the world as they summon powerful pets to defend against the dreaded legions of darkness. Built using the Unity 3D engine, the hack ‘n’ slash action RPG will immerse fans of the genre in monster crushing battles.
- Four unique hero classes: as the last line of defense to defeat the God of Darkness, players choose from Ares, the brave warrior; Kain, the master of archery; Tyria, the sorcerous of dark magic; and Marin, the cute, but powerfully destructive Hammerer;
- Mighty pets to summon for battle: powerful pets emerge throughout the game to help players strengthen their skills in battles;
- Hero upgrades and customization: mission rewards unlock new skills, pets, soul stones, weapons and more, allowing players to gain fresh upgrades and customize their heroes;
- Asynchronous PvP and real-time co-op gameplay: players will run, roll, and crush a path over enemies through dungeons with or against a friend;
- Rich content and action-packed mayhem: more than 100 adventure maps for players to explore villages and endless towers in both co-op and PvP game modes.
Here are several CrushMon Character Videos: