It’s a WAR party, and everyone’s invited…
To celebrate 30 years of awesome strategy games development, xenomorph terrorising and gratuitous goblin-tossing, Creative Assembly is gifting Total War: WARHAMMER players with 30 new Regiments of Renown. Fortifying the Race-rosters of the Beastmen, Bretonnia, Chaos Warriors, Norsca and the Wood Elves, this significant update is available free and easy through Total War Access. Players can register/log in here.
Full Regiments of Renown details can be found here: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/birthday-regiments-faq/
Here is the new Total War: Warhammer Anniversary Trailer:
30 years on and stronger than ever, Creative Assembly is one of the UK’s largest games developers. Creators of the Total War series, Alien Isolation, Halo Wars 2 and loads more, they’ve come a long way – and they have massive plans for the future.
Here’s some stuff you may not know about Creative Assembly:
- CA was founded in 1987. They started out porting Amiga titles to DOS
- The original Shogun: Total War (2000) started life as an RPG based on the Ming-dynasty Chinese novel Journey To The West
- In the early days, they very nearly relocated to Singapore
- Before Total War took off, they made rugby, cricket and Australian Rules football games
- As of August 2017, CA employs over 500 people at their studios in the UK and Sofia, Bulgaria
- CA has 8 major projects in the works, four of which are unannounced
Tune in at 15.00 BST to watch the live unveiling of the 30th Anniversary Regiments of Renown at https://www.twitch.tv/totalwarofficial