Indie developer Butterscotch Shenanigans has announced the launch of Crashlands, an Adventure/Crafting RPG.
Crashlands was Greenlit in just 42 hours, was also a finalist at the recent Reboot Indie Game Awards, and has 34,000+ people awaiting an email blast on launch day.
- Infinite, self-managing inventory
- Pleasurable base-building that feels like painting
- A huge, absurd narrative that gives purpose and direction to crafting
- Diverse combat with tameable creatures
- Platform-agnosticism: The game plays just as well on mobile and desktop (Steam PC and Mac, Android, iOS), will launch at the same time on all of them, and has cross-platform save syncing
Here is the official Crashlands gameplay trailer:
Crashlands is slated to release this summer, 2015 for PC, Mac, iOS and Android. You can pre-order it now for PC/Mac (Steam).
Source: Press Release