- Competitive multiplayer and skirmish gameplay
- Access to six maps
- 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 competitive gameplay
- The ability to play alone or with teammates against the AI
- Get access to the first 40 levels of progression, and t
- The ability to customize their loadouts using the new Army Customizer.
The closed beta is being hosted on Steam, utilizing Steamworks match-making and friend lists.
If you didn’t get into this closed beta, don’t despair. There is a second beta phase, which will be made available in the coming weeks for a wider audience.
Company of Heroes 2 releases on PC in June.
Are you part of the closed beta this time?