Developer David Begnaud has announced that his fast pace, color matching, action game Oculight is now available for mobile devices.
Oculight is set in another dimension where a race of eyeball creatures use the power of color to battle legions of hungry monsters. This is not your typical color matching game though. Not only can you match colors, you can combine them to create new super colors and move them in any direction over any object! Oculight is like that game where you slice fruit combined with that game where you crush candy except you are in another dimension playing as an eyeball with super powers!
Oculight Story and Background
In another dimension, a powerful race of eyeball creatures called “Oculights” are on the brink of extinction! For eons, they have been hunted by the Light Eaters “monsters,” who find Oculights very tasty. Enough is enough! Help the Oculights fight back using the explosive power of Orbs!
Oculight was created and developed by David Begnaud, a self taught developer who had been making PC games as a hobby since 2008. It was inspired by the idea of creating a color matching game where you could move objects in any direction, distance or pattern possible on a touch screen. The project started in 2011 and went through four complete remakes before being finished in 2016.
- Beautiful other-worldly environments inspired by fractal patterns
- Dynamic controls and ability to combine colors gives you many ways to play
- Epic boss battles ending in a big bang of finger tapping awesomeness
- 50 Achievements with in-game rewards
- 6 upgradable boosts add an extra layer of fun
- 10 playable characters, each with their own unique powers and variations