New Ships and Abilities Will be Available November 23
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – November 16, 2016 – The Allods Team and global publisher My.com are delighted to announce that Cloud Pirates players can prepare to board the second closed beta phase on November 23. Take command of one of many customizable airships and prove supremacy in aerial team battles. This second closed beta test will expand in new directions, starting with the deployment of twelve completely new ships to experience and use all available combat styles and tactics. In addition, a brand-new system will allow players to further their “Captain Progress” with every game played, regardless of the ship (new or old) they choose to sail. By reaching captain level 10 via this new system, more special captain abilities will be unlocked, ensuring even further opportunities for ship and playstyle experimentation. Sign up for beta at pirates.my.com.
The 12 Classes available in the Cloud Pirates are:
- Torpedo clippers: Swift ships packing one hell of a punch.Support clippers: Small, agile support ships that provide heals and buffs
- Engineering frigates: A not so small and fragile support ship, able to deploy defensive and offensive drones
- Sniper galleons: Dishes out damage from afar, with powerful escape abilities just in case
- Reinforced galleons: Sporting an array of buffs and debuffs, it’s at home in the heart of the battle.Defensive galleons: Capable of trading punches, all while buffing their allies, these ships are the backbone of any fleet
- Support corvettes: Ships fully dedicated to boosting and healing allies
- Stealth corvettes: For every captain adept at sneaking behind enemy lines and destroying defenseless ships
- Minelayer corvettes: Torpedo corvettes fitted with point blank area of effect abilities
- Assault cruisers: Dishing out damage up close and personal, with a strong hull & shield.
- Interceptor cruisers: Vampire ships weakening its target to buff itself
- Battleships: The paramount of ship customization, battleships can be fitted with various type of weapons and abilities, allowing you to get creative and surprise your opponents
Watch the Cloud Pirates Closed Beta Trailer:
Deck out your pirate airship with cutting edge weaponry in Cloud Pirates, an action MMO in which you fire your cannons to crush the enemy in fast-paced aerial battles!
To learn more about Cloud Pirates and to sign up for closed beta today, visit pirates.my.com
Related: Cloud Pirates Unveils Ship Classes