Developer Colossal Order Ltd. has released two new DLC’s for its simulation game, Cities in Motion 2.
The first is Wending Waterbuses which offers five new waterbuses that include speed, capacity and will surely have your passengers in awe as they sail out of the depots.
- Donau Trooper: It’s a bit clunky looking, but don’t let that deceive you! The Trooper has superb capacity and tirelessly works any route you assign it to
- Toyoka 350: The catamaran hulled Toyoka 350 might look a bit dated, but underneath the surface there’s plenty of room for passengers. It might not excel in other areas, but when capacity is important, the 350 is a great choice
- Triore: This super futuristic vessel is the answer to all your needs. It’s very fast and still doesn’t consume a lot of energy, so it will perfectly serve those busy but eco-friendly passengers
- Stingray Peter: The Stingray Peter is a must when you have very demanding passengers who prize comfort above all else. It’s very well set up for passengers, barely needs any maintenance and is also quite fast. Everything you need in the same package!
- Ciapada State: While the Ciapada does consume quite a bit of fuel on short trips, it’s a well-rounded vessel and is fairly fast and comfortable for passengers. A great vehicle for most routes!
The second is Trekking Trolleys which offers five new trolley bus vehicles to adorn your streets. Whether it is speed, capacity or low maintenance that you are looking for, these are the vehicles to help you out.
- Ness TransLink: It’s a bit slow and needs a lot of maintenance, but the TransLink has unsurpassed capacity to carry passengers. It is fairly slow, so the vehicle will do best on routes with many stops and short distances between them.
- Stern-Berger Guide: The Guide is the pride of the Stern-Berger factories. While it isn’t the fastest vehicle out there, it has special padded seats to make it very comfortable for passengers, and thus it tends to attract a lot of customers.
- Toyoka Iris: The Iris is a well-rounded vehicle that performs well. Its speed is average, it has a nice capacity, and needs a regular amount of maintenance. It has a nice and average performance through and through.
- Comet BussCar: If you need a very reliable vehicle that also has a high average speed, Comet BussCar is the one for you. Its capacity is quite low, and it isn’t the most comfortable to ride, but on all other areas it performs exceptionally.
- ZiA OB: The OB is a small, fast vehicle perfect for long routes to remote locations. It performs well on long distances thanks to its speed and sturdiness.
Each new DLC costs $4.99. Are you excited about the new content?