Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Development Confirmed for Blue Isle Studios’ Wizard-Driven Fantasy Adventure
Toronto, Canada – Independent developer Blue Isle Studios, the team behind Slender: The Arrival and Valley, revealed its next creation with the announcement of the magical open-world Citadel: Forged With Fire. In development for PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Steam Early Access, Citadel: Forged With Fire is a massive online sandbox RPG rife with spellcasting, building, exploring and crafting that will launch on Steam Early Access on July 26, 2017.
“Citadel is a completely new genre for us, our biggest goal with this title is to work closely with our community to build the ultimate fantasy sandbox game that is playable online with friends.” said, Alex Tintor, managing director of Blue Isle Studios. “This project has been a labor of love and we are excited for its launch onto Early Access this summer.”
Citadel: Forged With Fire gives players complete freedom to determine their own destiny as they become an infamous hunter of other wizards, tame mighty beasts, forge alliances with fellow players to create an imposing House of Conjurers, or visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history.
The path you take is yours to choose…
Citadel: Forged With Fire Features:
- Tame Legendary Beasts: Tame or ward off Savage Orcs, Horses, Direwolves, Dragons and more.
- Form Alliances and an Empire: Build your house, create a flag and establish a hierarchy as you prepare for war against other houses!
- Explore a Massive Fantasy World: Visit Sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps, a frozen tundra and more…
- Study the Arcane Arts: Learn and master a wide range of powerful spells!
- Want to Fly?: Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies using a broomstick, a dragon, an eagle or alchemy!
- Build and Bash Epic Castles: Construct the castle of your dreams, use magic to enhance your fortress or take advantage of the dynamic destruction system and crush an opposing house.
- Character Customization: Dress your Mage the way you want, with a limitless variety of clothing and weapon options!
Take a Look at the Citadel: Forged with Fire Gameplay Trailer:
Players interested in playing Citadel: Forged With Fire before its launch are invited to sign up for Closed Beta Testing here:goo.gl/forms/nVlIo5xETjlkCzaX2.