Independent developer Blue Isle Studios, the team behind Slender: The Arrival and Valley, has announced that the magical open-world Citadel: Forged With Fire is now available on Steam Early Access.
Citadel: Forged With Fire gives players complete freedom to determine their own destiny as they become an infamous hunter of other wizards, tame mighty beasts, forge alliances with fellow players to create an imposing House of Conjurers, or visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history.
Citadel: Forged With Fire Features:
- Tame Legendary Beasts: Tame or ward off Savage Orcs, Horses, Direwolves, Dragons and more.
- Form Alliances and an Empire: Build your house, create a flag and establish a hierarchy as you prepare for war against other houses!
- Explore a Massive Fantasy World: Visit Sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps, a frozen tundra and more…
- Study the Arcane Arts: Learn and master a wide range of powerful spells!
- Want to Fly?: Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies using a broomstick, a dragon, an eagle or alchemy!
- Build and Bash Epic Castles: Construct the castle of your dreams, use magic to enhance your fortress or take advantage of the dynamic destruction system and crush an opposing house.
- Character Customization: Dress your Mage the way you want, with a limitless variety of clothing and weapon options!
Check out the Citadel: Forged With Fire Launch Trailer:
Citadel: Forged With Fire is now available on Steam Early Access.