Action Roleplaying Game Soars Past One Million Downloads Since August Release
Seoul – Oct. 4, 2016 – Masters of Chaos Chronicles will continue to bring salvation to their houses as NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, launches the first major content update, “Guild Wars.” Since its global launch on Aug. 4, 2016, Chaos Chronicle has easily surpassed one million downloads by fans of the side-scrolling, 2D mobile role-playing game (RPG) developed by WING Studio. Chaos Chronicle is available on iOS and Android mobile devices around the world.
The “Guild War” update for builds on the epic battles and immersive storyline of Chaos Chronicle with brand new player versus player (PvP) content. The update also offers players opportunities to boost their character’s hero limit through a ‘Hero Transcendence’ system as well as face tougher enemies and ultimately the Chaos Raid boss. Fans of the game will also discover in the update:
- Exciting PvP Seasons: Introduction of seven days of ‘Free Season’ and 23 days of ‘Regular Season’ allows players to watch opposing guild members for new strategies during ‘Free Season’ and then host individual battles for rewards based on ranking once the season ends;
- New “Hard Mode” Stages: Adventure Stages give players an increased challenge as well as 20 new floors in Manatech Tower (from 70F to 90F);
- Challenge the Chaos Boss: Players can defeat raid bosses and accumulate raid points to call forth the Chaos Boss;
- Special Buffs for The Twelve Disciples: The Twelve Disciples will receive special ‘buff’ effects to reinforce their unique skills and stats;
- Level up with “Hero Transcendence” system: Players can now exceed the current hero level limit (Lv. 30, +6 enhancement, max stats) for additional upgrades by fusing the same hero.
In celebration of the update, rewards will be given to players that log into the game including:
- 300 Rubies for all players
- 300 Rubies and a 6-Star Contract for players that have not logged in for 15 days
Chaos Chronicle is available for download now via mobile device from the App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android worldwide in Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Thai, French, and German languages.