SEGA Networks Company and gumi Inc expand its top line defense role-playing game in bold new ways with its “Version 2” expansion
San Francisco, USA & Tokyo, JAPAN – October 7, 2015 – SEGA Networks co., Ltd. and gumi Inc.’s hit line defense mobile role-playing game Chain Chronicle has set sail with a huge expansion called Version 2, and is available right now for iOS and Android devices.
Also known as Chain Chronicle: Brave New Continent, Version 2 features a brand new story where you lead the Volunteer Army to explore new territories in Yggdra following their victory against the Black Army. Their bold new quest will lead them to fame and fortune.
Chain Chronicle: Brave New Continent features:
- New Allies Join The Fray. All-new 4 and 5 star characters, from swashbuckling pirates to enchanting merfolk, await you in the new world.
- A Brand New Adventure Beyond The Ocean. Brave through the new continent in an all-new tale filled with new dangers, new enemies, and big treasure!
- Old Legends Made Anew. Existing heroes and heroines now have new 4 and 5 star counterparts. Get their new awakened forms via special quests!
- Permanent Recruit Rates Increase. There is now a higher chance for players to recruit high-level allies from Yggdra’s various taverns.
- Revamped Quest System & Interface. New mission system in quests let you reap bigger rewards if you complete alternate objectives. An improved interface in and out of combat allows for a smoother time when party-managing or fighting.
Chain Chronicle is a free strategy role-playing game with optional in-app purchases of virtual items.
Take a look at the new screenshots:
Here is the official trailer:
About gumi Inc.
gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is one of the top mobile game developers in Japan and has published titles worldwide, such as popular Japanese RPG Brave Frontier, on various platforms. gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IPs. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, the company has been growing its presence globally since 2012, with overseas operations in Asia in China, Korea, Singapore and Taiwan, and in Western countries in Canada, France, Germany, Sweden and the U.S.
About SEGA Games Co., Ltd. & SEGA Networks Company
Established in April, 2015, SEGA Games Co., Ltd. is an amalgamation of SEGA’s consumer and online gaming divisions and mobile content subsidiary SEGA Networks. SEGA Networks Company is an in-house company of SEGA Games, focused on the planning, development, and operation of games for mobile and tablet devices. Offering titles that feature iconic SEGA intellectual property such as PuyoPuyo!! Quest™ to original content like the Chain Chronicle series, SEGA Networks Company is committed to bringing a wide variety of quality digital entertainment to a global audience.
Source: Press Release