Seoul – The time has come for adventure seekers worldwide to defend our world from destruction as NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, rolls out the highly anticipated mobile first-person shooter (FPS), Gunpie Adventure – now available for iOS and Android devices worldwide, excluding mainland China.
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando Mobile, the classic vertical arcade shooter is now available for iOS and Android devices. The arcade legend will have a day one launch price of $.99 across both platforms. After the launch window the game will be available for $1.99
REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Has-Been Heroes – Available on March 28, Has-Been Heroes is a challenging and rewarding rogue-like game of strategy and action, featuring a band of old heroes on a quest to escort the King’s twin princesses to a faraway academy. Randomized regions, enemies and a huge pool of unlockables, including 300+ spells, 200+ items, 14 regions and 12 heroes, makes each run unique.
- Super Mario Run – TheSuper Mario Run game is now available to download for Android devices on Google Play! What’s more, the game has received a new update for the iOS version, bringing new features to existing and new players alike. New to Super Mario Run? You can download it from the App Store or Google Play at no cost, and you can try elements of the game’s three modes for free. Once the game has been downloaded, a one-time payment will grant unlimited access to each of the three modes in Super Mario Run – World Tour, Toad Rally and Kingdom Builder.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Mario Sports Superstars – In the Mario Sports Superstars game for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, experience the challenge and depth of five full-on sports – Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Baseball and Horse Racing. Take on friends and rivals in local or online multiplayer, hone skills in training or tackle single-player tournaments. Whether you pick Mario, Waluigi or one of 16 others, you’re on the road to superstardom! (Additional games and systems are required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.)
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week include Severed, Runbow and SteamWorld Heist, plus several more! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Bethesda Softworks’ first strategy card game based on the award-winning Elder Scrolls series, The Elder Scrolls: Legends, is now available globally – for free – on the iPad. iPad owners can download the game immediately through the App Store and take their Elder Scrolls card battles on the go. The game requires iOS 10 or higher and is compatible with iPad 4 and later devices.
LOS ANGELES – Family Guy fans everywhere have a new reason to party! Family Guy: Another Freakin’ Mobile Game is on the way. In its fourth collaboration with Twentieth Century Fox Television, Jam City is bringing one of the most successful animated sitcoms ever made to its more than 50 million fans worldwide with a genre-bending match-3 game that’s unlike anything that has ever hit app stores.
RedFish Game Studio (the developer behind last year’s eerie point-and-click adventure, Isoland) has a new game in the works: the aptly-named CUBE CRITTERS!
Welcome to the USA: Construction Simulator 2 now available in the App Store and on Google Play
Moenchengladbach/Germany – astragon Entertainment GmbH and weltenbauer. Software Entwicklung GmbH are very happy to announce the release of the most recent part of their internationally popular Construction Simulator franchise today. Construction Simulator 2 for iPhone and iPad as well as smartphones and tablets using the Android operating system is now available in the Apple App Store and on Google Play!