Activision and Treyarch have previously announced 4 new Map Packs for Call of Duty 2: Black Ops.
In accordance with the Call of Duty Community website, the first DLC pack is called ‘Revolution.’ You can see the official poster below:
You have the option of buying the map packs separately at $15 each, or you could become a Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass holder for $50 (4000 MSP) and save $10. In addition, Season Pass holders will get the Nuketown Zombies map as well as an exclusive in-game calling card. Season Pass holders, however, will NOT get early access to map packs.
The Revolution Map Pack includes:
4 Multiplayer maps
- Hydro – Opponents must dodge the floodwaters in “Hydro” as they contend for dominance of this Pakistani hydroelectric dam facility, filled with treacherous spillways
- Downhill – Set in the ski country of the French Alps, where players fight their way down the slopes and through a ski lodge, while avoiding the moving hazards of the mountain’s gondola system.
- Grind – Transports players to the historic birthplace of skateboarding, where they will battle it out through the ramps and half-pipes of this massive, epic skate park in a multiplayer environment comprised of unique curved architecture, requiring players to adapt and learn new ways to take cover.
- Mirage – A dilapidated luxury resort, ravaged by a catastrophic sandstorm, where a range of long distance and close-quarters combat will mix up the action for all play styles.
1 Zombies map
- Die Rise – Overcome a zombie infestation inside a series of collapsed skyscrapers towering over the remains of an obliterated Chinese city. In this new and original Zombies map, players will wield powerful, upgradable Wonder Weaponry as well as combine new buildable devices to fight a relentless army of the undead throughout Escher-esque sceneries over a deep and perilous chasm.
- Turned – In this new game mode, run and wreak havoc as a zombie, trying to kill the lone human in the map. Once you successfully kill the human, you respawn as the lone human. You only get points when you’re the human, so it’s important you fend off the hoard of zombies (i.e. the other players) for as long as possible!
- Peacekeeper SMG – For the first time in franchise history: Revolution also delivers a bonus multiplayer weapon, the “Peacekeeper.” This powerful SMG, accompanied by its own set of weapon challenges for additional XP, is unlocked to all Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 fans that pick-up Revolution or the Season Pass
You can watch the Revolution DLC official trailer below:
(Thanks David Howlett)