Infinity Ward and Activision Blizzard’s Call of Duty: Ghosts has had its map names and multiplayer modes leaked.
the multiplayer maps as follows:
- Free Fall (Bonus Map)
- Prison Break
The user has also posted the full roster of multiplayer modes, as well as their official descriptions from the MP menus.
- Blitz – Make it to the portal on the enemy’s spawn point.
- Cranked – Kill enemies before the timer ends. Each kill restarts the timer.
- Domination – Capture and hold the flags. Every two seconds a flag is held, the team gets a point. First team to 200 points wins.
- Free-for-All – Every man for himself. First player to 30 kills is the winner.
- Grind – Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.
- Hunted – Available in both team and free-for-all. Resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority.
- Infected – Eliminated players become Infected. Last player to survive when the timer ends wins.
- Kill Confirmed – Recover dog tags to gain points for your team. First team to 100 points wins.
- Search and Destroy – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Every player has
- Search and Rescue – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Team Deathmatch – Kill players on the enemy team. First team to reach score limit wins.
In case you missed it, check out the Call of Duty: Ghosts gameplay launch trailer.
Call of Duty: Ghosts releases November 5 for PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U on November 5. It will also release on PS4 and Xbox One once the consoles are available.
What did you think?