A literal puzzle platformer for PC (with boss fights!) where you save the world using colored blocks and the power of friendship
Solo indie developer, Aggroblakh, has a fresh new take on puzzle platformers with soon to release Building Block Heroes. The game is a puzzle platformer in which you control one of four characters and use colored, destructible blocks to build pathways to get from point A to point B. It essentially combines two popular genres into a single game and throws in unique player abilities, massive boss battles, and all sorts of environmental obstacles along the way! Simultaneously control both building blocks and heroes, with a friend or by yourself, as you construct your own means to save the Jollyfolk!
Besides combining two different genres into a single game, Building Block Heroes supports local co-op, complete with controller support. You and a friend can each select one of the Building Block Heroes and piggy-back off one another, make use of each other’s abilities, or otherwise just get in each other’s way!
- Build your own stairways and bridges to navigate around obstacles and pits!
- A puzzle game with boss fights! Bosses will do everything in their power to smash your colorful creations. Build your way to reach each boss’s weak point as they launch powerful attacks to stop you.
- 2-player local co-op!
- Four unique characters, each with their own unique abilities! Dash across gaps as Heatwave, conjure blocks of ice as Ice Queen, soar through the air as Airhead, or smash through blocks as Dirtbag
- Each area in the game introduces a new challenge – from moving platforms to irresistible ocean currents that sweep you away, no two areas are alike!
- Beautiful hand-painted art and original music, all done by a single person!
Check Out the Building Block Heroes Trailer:
Building Block Heroes will release for PC via Steam (tentative release date October 3, 2017).