Nintendo of America has released some StreetPass tips for the 3DS Bravely Default.
Here are some of the Bravely Default StreetPass Tips:
Rebuild Tiz’s Village of Norende:
- Gain StreetPass tags to add more villagers
- Add villagers to a project to reduce the amount of time it takes to rebuild
- Once completed, shops will send gifts, so check back often!
Sending/Receiving Moves in Battle:
- While in combat go to Summon Friend and then Send. Choose an action – you’ll enact that move in battle and then send it out via StreetPass
- Go to Summon Friend to pick a move from the list of other players’ StreetPass tags.
Find 4 friend to Abilink one to each of your characters:
- Abilink with a friend who has leveled up a shared Job you haven’t. You can access their abilities and spend time focusing on other jobs.
You can take a look at the official tweet and StreetPass tips screenshot below:
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) March 10, 2014
You can also watch the Bravely Default TV commercial here.
Let us know if you use the StreetPass tips.
Source: Nintendo of America