Developer Tortuga Team has announced that its strategy game, Braveland, is now available on Steam.
Below you can find Braveland’s description and game features:
Braveland is a turn-based game inspired by old-school strategies with hexagonal battlefield. You will start as a humble warrior’s son whose village was cruelly raided and will end as talented commander of your army.
The story will take place in a hand-drawn world and cover many interesting places and characters. Various warriors will join your army – archers, scouts, healers, footmen, arbalesters and more.
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Command your troops and defeat enemies in hand to hand battles.
- 26 various warriors and creatures from archers to golems.
- Three story chapters each in unique corner of the world.
- Evolve your hero, find awesome artifacts and learn battle magic.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Hours of gameplay with 50 battles.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
You can view the Braveland launch trailer below:
You can now download Braveland on Steam for $3.99 (20% discount ends March 24).
What did you think?