Developer tinyBuild has released Update 3 on Steam Early Access, which introduces Leagues and Ratings for class-based multiplayer RTS BOID.
The League system is done in an interesting way. Before the start of a match – based on your gameplay history, and your opponents — you get a chance of winning, alongside other stats. These stats determine how many points you might get or lose.
- Leagues and ratings live
- Fixed start-up crashes
- Removed CommunityExpressSDK dependency – moved to Steamworks.NET
- Added Windows Cursor option
- Pressed mouse cursor state added
- Right click on minimap now moves units
- Taskbar icon will blink if error during matchmaking occurred
- Options button redesigned
- New hot-keys added Z,X,C… (test mode)
- Fixed messages in options window
- Fixed Bombs behavior – now they attack frozen units
Related: BOID Gets Second Major Update