Developer Abstraction Games has released BloodRayne Betrayal on Steam today.
Here is what the developer had to say about the game:
The original video game femme fatale, Rayne, has returned to battle and feed in a brand new hack ‘n slash adventure. Slay ghastly enemies as Rayne, the sexy dhampir with superhuman strength, speed, and agility, recruited by the vampire hunting Brimstone Society for one last mission. The target is a lavish, yet sinister ball in a secluded castle with plenty of dark and gruesome surprises. With the help of a mysterious friend, and members of Brimstone, Rayne must infiltrate the manor, take out the fiendish horde, and stop an evil master plot once and for all.
- Kill evil vampire scum in 15 challenging levels across multiple unique acts, including: The Forest, The Attic and The Freaky Ballroom.
- Meet new characters along the way including a mysterious shape shifter.
- Feed on enemies and refuel your blood reserves in gruesome new ways including the Blood Fountain.
- Solve environmental puzzles including Blood Seal, Grinder Switch and Rising Blood Tower.
- Punishing combat skills deliver Rayne’s intense brutal fatalities:
Infection: Enemy vampires bloat and explode when triggered.
Heel Stomp: Instant-kill enemies after laying them out.
Drain: Bite and drain your enemy’s blood to restore your health.
- Full arsenal of lethal weapons including Rayne’s signature arm blades and super guns.
- Battle a variety of new enemies and deadly bosses including Flying Parasites, Blood Balloons, Elite Guards and more!
You can now download BloodRayne Betrayal for $9.99 on Steam. Let us know if you’ll be downloading the game and what you think of it.