Forget button mashing. This is the skillful duel game you’ve been waiting for! Blade Symphony is a multi-player sword fighter coming soon for the PC, on Steam. Pair your character up with a sword type to completely change your way of approaching combat. Fencing foils and sabres are great for parrying, feinting, and thrust attacks.
You can view the game trailer below:
- There are no unlockable advantages in Blade Symphony! All unlockables are cosmetic only. You care about proving your skill and so should the game.
- Choose between five characters each with totally unique fighting style suited to how you want to play.
- Each character has three combat stances and over forty different attacks.
- Every attack has openings that are determined in real-time and efficacy is entirely up to you. Did you start an attack too early? Turn away and end the attack in a safe location. Did your opponent stupidly use a lighter stance? Go in and punish him!
- By switching stances mid-combo you can chain attacks into your own flurry of death.
- The fighting system is open for your exploration, you can dash, jump, do an air attack, land, swing sideways with a heavy stance, parry with a light stance, then roll away.
- Every attack flows from your blade in true three dimensional space. As does your opponents! Swords collide in mid-air and you will need good timing and aim to become the best.
You can now download the game through Steam’s Early Access for 25% off at $14.99
Will you be giving this game a try?