Developer Irrational Games has announced that BioShock Inifinite will release for Mac in late August.
The Mac version will include Steam Play,controller support, and the Columbia’s Finest expansion.
The Clash in the Clouds DLC will be available for Mac during or close to launch and eventually Burial at Sea – Episode One and Episode Two.
The following are the game specs:
- OS: 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU speed: 2.2GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 3870
- Video Card (Nvidia): Geforce 640M
- Video Memory:512 MB
- Hard Drive: 30GB HD space
Supported Video Cards:
- NVIDIA GeForce 640M, 650M, 660M, 675MX, 680MX
- ATI Radeon HD 3870, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Xbox 360 wired gamepad
- PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller
- Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication
- Software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client
The following video chipsets are unsupported:
- ATI RADEON HD 2000 Series
- ATI RADEON HD 4670
- ATI RADEON HD 6490M, 6630M
- NVIDIA 9000 Series
- NVIDIA 320M, 330M
- Intel HD 3000
- Intel Integrated GMA 950
- Intel Integrated x3100
In case you missed it, check out the game’s two new DLC trailers.
BioShock Infinite for Mac will become available August 29 through Steam and the Mac App Store and will cost $60.00.
Are you excited about the new Mac version?