As of today, Deep Silver FISHLABS’ and ISBIT Games’ relaxing yet challenging puzzle game Warp Shift, which centers on the young girl Pi’s adventures in a parallel universe, is available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch as a premium app. An Android version follows soon.
Hamburg, Germany – May 26, 2016 – Hamburg-based publisher Deep Silver FISHLABS and Stockholm-based developer ISBIT Games celebrate the release of Warp Shift on the Apple App Store. With beautiful visuals and unique gameplay, the app adds a refreshing twist to puzzle gaming on mobile. Due to the absence of timers and countdowns, playing Warp Shift is both relaxing and absorbing. For the fixed price of USD 2.99 / EUR 2.99 / GBP 2.29, the game allows its players to embark on an audio-visual journey that stimulates the senses and challenges the mind.
The premise of Warp Shift follows a little girl called Pi, who is drawn into the interior of a magical construct, in which time and space no longer exist. She needs to be brave, determined and forward-thinking to break out of her prison and return back home. The players support Pi in this undertaking by reshaping the world around her on their fingertips – opening passages, creating shortcuts and removing obstacles that block the heroine’s way.
Warp Shift’s fabulous features:
- A work of art: Enjoy a mesmerizing game that stimulates your eyes, ears and brains
- Help Pi to get out: Traverse maze-like environments that change at your fingertip
- A unique kind of puzzler: Alter your surroundings to open new paths and opportunities
- From one realm to another: Explore 5 unique worlds with 15 levels each
- Ease of access: Reach your destination via taps and swipes
- No stress or hurry: Play to relax, escape and clear your mind
Watch the Warp Shift cinematic trailer:
Warp Shift is available for download on the Apple App Store for USD 2.99 / EUR 2.99 / GBP 2.29. The game will be released on the Google Play Store in the near future.