DICE is now rolling out the Xbox 360 update for Battlefield 4.
Below you can find the Battlefield 4 Xbox 360 update notes in full, taken directly from the Xbox Official Magazine:
– Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
– Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
– Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
– Fix for an issue that would appear if a 10 users party would join a game with 8 available slots, leaving 2 of the players stuck on the loading screen
– Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
– Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
– Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly.
– Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
– Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
– Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
– Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning
– Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations
You can also view the Battlefield 4 Second Assault video here.
Source: Xbox Official Magazine