Several days ago, DICE released a title update for Battlefield 4 Xbox 360 version, which included a number of fixes that should further decrease the amount of crashes as well as increase overall stability of the game.
Today, the Battlefield 4 PS4 title update went live and covers the following:
- Fixed common crashes that could occur when changing weapons or maps
- Reduced the probability of a corrupted save file in the single player campaign
- Fixed a crash occurring when resuming the single player campaign
- Fixed a bug where accessing PlayStation Plus subscription resulted in a connection error
- Improved performance when shooting at destroyed Levolution objects
You can also view the Battlefield 4: Second Assault DLC television commercial here.
Let us know if you’ve run into any issues while playing Battlefield 4.