Battle Splash is a violence-free, fast-paced, action-packed third-person shooter filled with water and splashes that everyone can enjoy together
Developer Dranya Studio has announced that Alpha is now available for its violence-free, third person shooter, Battle Splash. Take your water weapons and challenge with/against your friends. Feel the frenzy as water splashes from your weapons can accidentally wet your opponents, your allies, and even yourself! The aim of this game is to create a fun, intense, and exciting shooter with no need of violence. Everyone, regardless of ages, can enjoy Battle Splash as much as they can.
Players can choose one of 4 character classes with different traits and stats so as to bring variety of play styles. These classes are also equipped with a special items based on strength and advantages of the characters. Battle Splash also allows players to equip a set of 4 weapons with no restriction for more fun and frenzy experience. The game will also feature different game modes, providing more challenges to the skilled players.
- An intense, fast-paced, action-packed third-person shooter filled with crazy water bullets and unpredictable splashes.
- Master the game with your very own skills, with mechanics inspired from arena classics like Doom, Quake, and Team Fortress 2.
- eSports-oriented designs for balanced and strategic gameplay, but with simple access to everyone: from casual players to hardcore gamers.
- Battle Splash is an action shooter, but it doesn’t mean that there will be blood and gore. In fact, “Violence” in this game will be more friendly to all ages.
- Play it your way: Freely accessible water weapons for universal play styles, from traditional water balloons to futuristic water guns. But things can kick up to a notch with unique items for each girl to achieve total intensive.
- Solo? AI bots ready on the go. Have some friends? Co-op to beat the bots. Have a party? Make a supersized water fight with 32 players on large playgrounds.
- Two Large playgrounds: Medieval Town and Medieval Citadel.
- Team Free-For-All game mode.
- All characters and weapons are available.
- Single-player and Online Multiplayer via
LANInternet up to 32 players.
- Challenging AI bots for practice and comp-stomp.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i3 Sandy Bridge for Mobile
- GPU: Intel Graphics HD 3000 for Mobile
- RAM: 3GB
- HDD: 1GB
- OS: Windows XP 32-bit SP2 or later / Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Network card for Online Multiplayer
Battle Splash Trailer – The Princesses of Aquatic Warfare:
You can access the Battle Splash Alpha on itch.io right now. This is the first version that includes online capability as well as tons of improvements, bugs fixes and gameplay’s balance from the previous Pre-Alpha versions. The game will be releasing on Steam in the future.