Created by a family of five, the collectible card game BATTLE FOR CANDORA is now available on the App Store
In Battle for Candora, take food fights to a whole new level with a series of tactical battles fought against the Grey — a race of alien beings that has successfully hooked humanity on sugary treats. In desperate need of a cure, a small group of humans sets off to the candy-themed world of Candora in search of the rare Gluconium-6 — the only substance known to be effective against the disease. Unfortunately, the enemy is aware and has brainwashed the peaceful residents of the planet — turning them hostile.
Wielding a card deck populated by tasty food and famous earthlings (including George Washington, Captain Hook, Spartacus, and more), it’s now time to take the fight to the Grey! To begin, simply place up to three Champion cards — each with unique abilities and weapons — on the battlefield (one in an attack position and two in support). With a limited amount of energy, you’ll need to strategically move your characters around the battlefield, trigger their abilities, and know when to go in the offense to claim victory in more than 65 missions across the 12 unique zones of Candora.
Need to beef up your deck? Enter Gauntlet mode for only $0.99 to test your strategic mettle and earn card packs. You’ll draft a one-off deck to battle some of Candora’s toughest inhabitants — winning up to four card packs to enhance your main deck. With a tactical mind and smart eating habits, it’s up to you to rid humanity of the Grey Plague!Battle for Candora Key Features:
- Enjoy 200+ collectible cards (including 25 cards created from more than 50 unique parts)
- Battle your way through 65+ missions in the single-player campaign
- Earn exciting rewards in a replayable Gauntlet-style challenge mode
- Enjoy a completely original soundscape (including 12 unique tracks)
- Immerse yourself in exciting, story-driven quests with fun rewards and enjoyable cutscenes
- Build impressive decks with a quick, easy-to-learn deck-building system
- Construct themed decks to wield 6 special powers
Here is the Battle for Candora iOS Trailer:
About the developer:
PARTY OF FIVE
OnOff Gaming was founded in 2011 by Barry and Sheila Bloom to give their kids real-world experience in game development. The studio serves as a family-driven incubator focusing on project management and entrepreneurship:
* Barry Bloom: design & programming
* Sheila Bloom: design & business
* Connor Bloom (age 16): design & animation
* Charlie Bloom (age 15): art & music
* Chandler Bloom (age 12): design & testing
BATTLE FOR CANDORA is now available on the App Store.