Created by a family of five (including three teenagers), BATTLE FOR CANDORA is a fast-paced CCG where humanity’s last chance for survival lies in the colorful alien world of Candora
Using a motley crew of characters, weaponized toys, and even historical figures and pop culture icons, assemble the *ultimate deck* and prevent the food coma-like “Grey Plague” from infecting every single human being on Earth.
A WAR-TORN CANDY WORLD
In Battle for Candora, you get to take food fights to a whole new level with a series of tactical battles fought against the Grey — a race of alien beings that has successfully hooked humanity on sugary treats. Known as the Grey Plague, it has left most of the population in a food coma with no end in sight.
In desperate need of a cure, a small group of humans sets off to the candy-themed world of Candora in search of the rare Gluconium-6 — the only substance known to be effective against the Grey Plague. Unfortunately, the enemy is aware, and have brainwashed the peaceful residents of the planet… turning them hostile.
Wielding a card deck populated by tasty food and famous earthlings (including George Washington, Captain Hook, Spartacus, and more), it’s now time to take the fight to the Grey! To begin, simply place up to three Champion cards on the battlefield (one in an attack position and two in support), each with their own unique abilities and attacks. With a limited amount of energy, you’ll need to strategically move your characters around the battlefield, trigger their abilities, and know when to attack to claim victory in more than 65 missions across the 12 unique zones of Candora.
Need to beef up your deck? Enter Gauntlet mode for only $0.99 to test your strategic mettle and earn card packs. You’ll draft a one-off deck to battle some of Candora’s toughest inhabitants — winning up to four card packs (if victorious!) to enhance your main deck. With a tactical mind and smart eating habits, it’s up to you to rid humanity of the Grey Plague.
Battle for Candora Key Features:
- Enjoy 200+ collectible cards (including 25 cards created from more than 50 unique parts)
- Battle your way through 65+ missions in the single-player campaign
- Earn exciting rewards in a replayable Gauntlet-style challenge mode
- Enjoy a completely original soundscape (including 12 unique tracks)
- Immerse yourself in exciting, story-driven quests with fun rewards and enjoyable cutscenes
- Build impressive decks with a quick, easy-to-learn deck-building system
- Construct themed decks to wield 6 special powers
Watch the Battle for Candora iOS Trailer:
OnOff Gaming was founded in 2011 by Barry and Sheila Bloom to give their kids real-world experience in game development. The studio serves as a family-driven incubator focusing on project management and entrepreneurship.
- Barry Bloom: design & programming
- Sheila Bloom: design & business
- Connor Bloom (age 16): design & animation
- Charlie Bloom (age 15): art & music
- Chandler Bloom (age 12): design & testing
Battle for Candora is launching on iOS a week from today on February 15. The game is free-to-play with paid card purchases (singles & packs). Gauntlet mode can be unlocked for only $0.99.