The Batmobile features:
- Ammunition Type – Kinetic Energy Penetrator
- Effective Limit – 820mm of steel armor
- Ammunition Type – Armor-piercing Incendiary
- Purpose – Anti-Tank & Surface-to-Air Combat
- Warhead Guidance- 2kg Blast Fragmentation & Laser GPS
- Simultaneous Targeting of up to 6 Hostiles
- Ammunition Type – Non-lethal Slam Rounds
- Slam Rounds – Medium Velocity Flexible Polymer
- Immobilize Combatants with Minimum Long-term Trauma
Take a look at the official Batmobile Battle Mode Reveal trailer below:
Batmobile Battle Mode will be unleashed at E3 next week in Los Angeles.
Batman: Arkham Knight is currently scheduled to release in 2015 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. What did you think of the new video?