Developer Killer Mobile has announced that you can pour, shake and stir more than 100 popular cocktail recipes in bartending simulator, BARSIM, launching on iOS next Wednesday, August 17th.
Already available on Google Play, BarSim teaches actual drink recipes via real-life bartending techniques. With innovative true-to-life motion gestures that mimic real bartending moves, you’ll be mixing like a pro in no time. You can also follow step-by-step instructions and even create customized drinks with a handy Add & Edit feature!
Can you work your way up from a lowly busser in a dive bar to bartender guru in BarSim’s career mode? Put in the hours to purchase/upgrade your tools, and eventually master the art of mixology.
Once your cocktail-making skills become second nature, it’s time to take what you’ve learned online to claim a spot on the BarSim’s Top Bartender Leaderboards — where only the best have a prayer of reaching (and staying) at the top of the heap.
BARSIM KEY FEATURES:
- Practice making 100+ popular drink recipes
- Mimic actual bartending with gameplay that features true-to-life motion gestures
- Compete head-to-head with other players in multiplayer mode
- Learn from animated drink recipe tutorials that teach you step-by-step how to prepare drinks
- Work your way up the ladder, purchase and upgrade your tools, and master the art of mixology in Career mode
- Experience fun yet educational gameplay and become a master bartender
- Customize your speed rack to improve efficiency
- Choose English or Spanish and ounces or milliliters
- Add and edit recipes with the Recipe Editor
Watch the official BARSIM video:
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Killer Mobile specializes in cutting-edge applications for smartphones and mobile devices. Founded in 2003 by Josh Alner and based in Henderson, Nevada, the studio’s fantastically talented team is spread across the globe — and having the ability to choose where you live and work is one of the founding principles of the company. Killer Mobile specializes in sophisticated mobile applications that consistently push the abilities of what most other developers and software companies believe is possible. To learn more about Killer Mobile and BarSim, please visit https://killermobile.com and https://www.barsim.com.
BARSIM is now available for free on Google Play (includes in-app purchases) and will launch on iOS devices on August 17, 2016.