LOOT Interactive (Whispering Willows) has announced that Back to Bed will be releasing next week on PlayStation.
Back to Bed is a challenging and whimsical puzzle game featuring environments inspired by the surreal artwork of such renowned modern artists as M.C. Escher, Salvador Dali and René Magritte. In Back to Bed, players take on the role of Subob – the dog-like manifestation of sleepwalker Bob’s subconscious – who must guide him through increasingly challenging dream-like levels with the goal of ushering the sound asleep Bob back to bed.
- 30 flights of frenzy: Take on 30 bizarre, dream-like puzzle levels by removing obstacles from Subob’s path to return him to safety before he crashes
- Puzzle Gameplay Turned Upside Down: Negotiate impossible constructions in mind-bending, gravity-defying puzzle levels that require creative thinking to solve
- Appreciate the Art of Impossible: Take in the painstakingly designed artwork of a game whose individual level design takes its cues from some of modern art’s most memorable pieces
- Nightmare Mode: Serious puzzle enthusiasts that can complete the main game are invited to try this enhanced-difficulty mode to truly put their puzzle-solving skills to the test
- Controller changes color depending on the level that the user is on.
- New PlayStation Exclusive Music
- Remastered in 1080p and 60fps
- Cross save and trophy unlocks with PS3, PS4, and PSVita.
- Upgraded to Unity 5 for improved graphics, sounds, and animations
Here are the new screenshots:
And, here is the official trailer:
Back to Bed will be releasing August 25, 2015 for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.
Source: Press Release