LONDON — Activision Blizzard brings its powerhouse slate of franchises to Brand Licensing Europe 2017, along with a strong lineup of partners to drive the expansion of some of today’s hottest properties. Making its international debut, the recently formed Activision Blizzard Consumer Products Group (ABCPG) will present a roster of iconic, blockbuster titles, including: Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, Crash Bandicoot™ and Bungie’s Destiny from Activision; Overwatch®, Hearthstone® and World of Warcraft® fromBlizzard Entertainment; and Candy Crush™ from King. Reaching a global audience of more than 400 million¹, the company’s franchises of the future feature thrilling gameplay, linear storytelling, esports and consumer products, offering exciting opportunities for multi-category licensing.
Bethesda is pleased to announce that Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
The ultimate way to experience the award-winning post-nuclear adventure from Bethesda Game Studios, Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition includes the fully updated original game (including Survival mode), graphical enhancements, the ability to play Mods for free on PC and consoles, along with all six add-ons: Nuka-World, Vault-Tec Workshop, Contraptions Workshop, Far Harbor, Wasteland Workshop and Automatron.
Dozens of new First- and Third-Party Games Highlighted in Nintendo Direct Video
The next few months for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS owners are going to be overflowing with a wide variety of first- and third-party games in wildly different genres. Or, to put in another way, the future for Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS owners is looking quite awesome. During a Nintendo Direct video presentation, Nintendo provided details for more than 40 games launching for Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems over the next several months.
Rising Star Games announces global digital and physical retail release of the isometric platform adventure on Nintendo Switch
LONDON, UK – 7 September 2017 – Videogame publisher Rising Star Games, in collaboration with developer Triple Eh? Ltd. and developer Spiral House, today announced that the acclaimed title Lumo is soon to be available for Nintendo Switch digitally via Nintendo eShop and also as a physical retail release. Lumo is currently scheduled for global availability October 2017.
Skydance Interactive has announced another update to PWND – Challenge Mode – which adds 20 single-player levels to the game to challenge your skills! This update also adds a practice mode so you can train with any character to improve your PWNing!
The Bandit Clan and v1.7 Wyld’s Ward available April 26 on Steam
MELBOURNE, VICTORIA - April 27, 2017 – Still going strong more than 18 months post-release, Armello, the award-winning digital board game from League of Geeks, is receiving its seventh major content update today on Steam; v1.7 Wyld’s Ward.
London, UK – 24 April 2017 – Sold Out Sales & Marketing Limited is delighted to announce a partnership with illustrious British developer and publisher, Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV), to bring PC smash hit Planet Coaster to retail on 23 May 2017 and to bring Elite Dangerous: Legendary Edition to retail for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later in 2017.
REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Mr. Shifty – Shift through bullets, and master lightning-fast takedowns in a new kind of action game from tinyBuild and Team Shifty. The Mr. Shifty game follows a teleportation-fueled heist to break into the world’s most secure facility – players will use distraction and trickery, and explore what’s possible when stealth and action become one.
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3 – The threequel to the party-game phenomenon features FIVE new sense-shattering Jackbox games: Quiplash, Trivia Murder Party, Guesspionage, Tee K.O. and Fakin’ It. It’s a digital box full of actual fun!
- Puyo Puyo Tetris – Demo Version – Two classic puzzle games face off in Puyo Puyo Tetris. The four-player puzzle mashup game is only a little more than a week away, launching in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch on April 25.* For people that want to try before they buy, a free demo for the game is now available.
- BYE-BYE BOXBOY! – The epic trilogy that has taken the world of geometry by storm comes to its dramatic conclusion with the BYE-BYE BOXBOY! game, from the folks at HAL Laboratory, Inc., creators of the Kirby series. By rescuing new Qbabies, main character Qbby will receive one of four powers – Boxrocket, Bombox, Warpbox and Remotebox – that can help the boxy hero overcome obstacles in a new way. Tapping any of the Kirby series amiibo figures (sold separately) like Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight or Waddle Dee will permanently unlock a new colorful costume for Qbby based on that character. A free demo for all three games in the series is also available in Nintendo eShop.
- Team Kirby Clash Deluxe – As part of the 25th anniversary celebration of the adorable Kirby franchise, this free-to-start game features four Kirby characters with different powers: Sword Hero, Hammer Lord, Beam Mage and Doctor Healmore. Grab three friends and see if you can defeat all the giant enemies!**
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U games available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
New York – Independent video game developer, Schism Worldwide and Publisher, Plug In Digital, announced today Red Barton & The Sky Pirates is now available on Steam PC/Mac priced at USD $6.99.